Thursday, July 1, 2010

Moving Forward With IOE 2.0

So another re-launch of our fabulous website is underway. New and exciting features such as an online design and proofing tool, new diy program, affiliate and wholesale discounts, and much more nifty things! I can not wait! We don't have an estimated time of arrival for the new release, but will keep you all posted for sure! In the meantime we have an updated temp site up that you are still able to browse and purchase several of our products. Chris and I apologize for the appearance of the temporary site, but if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us anytime! Our new phone number is 888.579.7444.

On another note...I re-decorated my studio, and I am IN LOVE! Here are a couple of sneak peeks of my little haven. (I had to move my studio downstairs because my daughter's nursery is now my old studio.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails